- Kalabham is made of sandal, akil, gulgulu, manchi, kumkum flower, kottam, iruveli, and ramacham. Kalabham contains not only sandalwood paste but also aromatic ingredients like Kasthuri. Kalakabhishekam is done using Kalabham to cover the idol fully
- Kalabham is used for applying on Foreheads, Prayer, Rituals, Yantras, Rudraksha Beads, Shaligrams-shilas, Malas- Rosaries, Deity idols, Shanks, Abhisheka, Temples
- Kalabham paste is integral to rituals and ceremonies, to mark religious utensils and to decorate the icons of the deities
- It is also distributed to devotees, who apply it to the forehead or the neck and chest. Kalabham contains not only sandalwood paste but also aromatic ingredients like Kasthuri
- With the addition of water, these ball-shaped pieces get mixed to form a thick white coloured paste.
Kalabam Balls Pack | Good Smell Kalabam Pack of 36g |
₹150.00 Regular Price